Monday, June 28, 2010

This is not goodbye...


Today was my last day in London and I could not have asked for a better day. I woke up this morning and began packing and finishing up laundry. At 2pm majority of the house walked over across Hyde Park to Kensington Palace. This was actually my first time there if you can believe it. We had high tea which was absolutely delicious even though the tea was probably the same temperature as the weather outside. Each of us got our own three level tier of goodies. The bottom plate had an assortment of sandwiches, the middle plate had a raisin scone and the top plate had two desserts. Sandy, who has been in the hospital the last three weeks was able to join us as well.
After strolling through Kensington Garden Elo, Brendan, Spencer, Katy, Lindsay and I went to Harrod's to do a little bit of last minute shopping before our end of the summer dinner at De Mario's.

When we finished dinner Elo and I walked to Hyde Park to enjoy the Grizzly Bear concert. We didn't buy tickets so we sat on a bench outside the walls of the concert. It was a very good ending to a wonderful summer in London. But this is not goodbye because I know I will return to London.

Warning: This music video is SOOO weird, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment