Tuesday, June 8, 2010

La Roux, La Regret?

So I am really mad at myself. Ever since Coachella I have really wanted to go to another La Roux concert because she is such an amazing and entertaining performer. I didn't realize that she is so popular now. The tickets on ticketmaster.com (which are generally the cheapest in my opinion) were already sold out...the concert isn't until July 15th. So I paid a lot of money, too much money for her concert. I am now kind of regretting my decision just because I am trying to save money, I don't want to spend all my London money.
I know that I will have an amazing time at the concert I just cannot believe that I paid so much for a ticket. Like seriously, it's ridiculous. La Roux you better prove my decision wrong and make my money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment