Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tell me where you've been to


Last night was my last Tuesday at The Roxy. I know I will be back again, I am just not sure when. The group that went last night was Spencer, Maeve, Paul, Jane, Brendan and me. We got there around 10:30pm so for the first hour, hour and a half we just hung out, chatted and listened to music. I absolutely loved the D.J. that was working last night. He was playing some great music from Vampire Weekend, Hot Chip, The Kinks and many more.

As usual I had a blast at The Roxy although the evening came to an abrupt end. We were all out of the floor dancing when some drunk guy came up right next to us. He kept bumping into Spencer so Spencer got annoyed and bump him back and told him to back off. The guy then moved to the other side of us and put his arms around Paul. Paul FREAKED out. I thought he was for sure going to punch him. Brendan was trying to be the mediator and told the guy to back off and move somewhere else. The guy thought it was a joke obviously since he was drunk and was only trying to get a rise out of them which he did. I didn't want anyone throwing punches so we left The Roxy. Sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment