Thursday, June 3, 2010

But our communication is telepathy

So I put together a playlist for my long journey to my internship. I usually listen to it while I am on the tube and then I read the Metro while I am on the train.

Warning: This playlist is very random. It contains some rap, but I needed some songs that would make me move, make me feel alive.

1. A-Punk, Vampire Weekend
2. 1901, Phoenix
3. All Eyes on Me, Girl Talk
4. Tigerlily, La Roux
5. Your A Jerk, New Boyz
6. You Really Got A Hold On Me, She & Him
7. Walk it Out, Instrumental
8. Time to Pretend (MGMT Cover), Jonsi
9. Hide and Seek (Remix), Tiesto and Imogen Heap
10. Sway, The Kooks
11. Mrs. Robinson, Simon and Garfunkel
12. Sleepyhead, Passion Pit
13. Your Folks, Peter, Bjorn & John
14. The Reeling, Passion Pit
15. Mr. Brightside, The Killers
16. A Millie, Lil' Wayne
17. Solid Ground, Sunshine Brothers
18. La Bamba, Los Lobos
19. Jessie's Girl, Rick Springfield
20. Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare, Matt & Kim

Please feel free to make playlists for me and send music via Skype!

No comments:

Post a Comment