
Today was an overall good day, even though it was a struggle getting up this morning. When I got to work I continued working on a spreadsheet that I started the day before (I am putting together a customer contact spreadsheet to be used to seek more advertisement). This was extremely boring, but I only had to work on it for an hour and a half compared to working on it ALL day yesterday. Around 1 pm Richard and I went to a restaurant along the River Thames called The Wharf. The Wharf puts on three exhibits a year and last month they opened a new exhibit that will last another three months. The exhibit features photographs of Hollywood stars such as Clint Eastwood, Frank Sinatra, James Dean, Ava Gardner, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Joan Crawford and many more. All the photographs are in black and white and are absolutely gorgeous.

We met with the man who is in charge of advertising and marketing for the restaurant, but of course his name has completely slipped my mind. He led us around and after we had some time looking at the photographs we sat down and had a delicious lunch. As I mentioned before, this restaurant is right on the River Thames. It was a nice day today so we sat outside in the sun. After our meeting (I forgot that we were doing work) I got to take some photos of my own. Richard let me off at a bridge in Teddington so I wandered around for about 15-20 minutes letting my imagination and creativity run wild. When we returned to the office it was about 4 o'clock so I only worked another hour before heading out to go to the Local Natives Concert.

Internship class, what? Oops missed that. It was totally worth it though. Elo, Natasha, Sarah, Spencer and I went to the concert. One of the band members went to Pepperdine and was in the same fraternity that Spencer is in (Psi U). The Local Natives had two opening acts...Lissie and Blue Roses. I enjoyed both acts though I really couldn't wait until Local Natives took the stage. They did not disappoint. I loved their show. They just have so much energy and are really good entertainers/performers. Plus all of the band members are pretty darn cute. Buying their LP was money well spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment