Friday, June 18, 2010

Pixie Girl

So I was browsing the WeHeartIt website and discovered that Carey Mulligan plays one of the Bennet sisters in Pride and Prejudice (the ones starring Keira Knightley). I absolutely love Carey Mulligan, but I didn't really know much about her until I saw An Education and then it seemed like she was everywhere.

I absolutely love Carey Mulligan. She is so cute with her pixie haircut and her incredible London fashion sense. I wish I had the courage to chop off my hair unfortunately I really think I would look like a boy if I did. Ruairi and I used to joke that if I shaved my head I would be him.

With her short blonde hair she looks very much like Edie Sedgwick. Edie Sedgwick is one of my idols. It is so sad that her life was ended early. Edie really had something, a talent, a look, a style.
Sorry, now back to Carey. Another reason why I love her and am completely jealous of her is because her boyfriend is Shia LaBeouf. I have loved him ever since Even Stevens . He was such a cute, crazy nerd. Still is. He is also your typical Indie California boy, always wearing skinny jeans, cardigans and Ray Bans. He is definitely my kind of guy.

Aren't they so cute together?

No comments:

Post a Comment