Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Sunny Day, in London Town

I started my day listening to Golden Skans by The Klaxons.

At 9 am I walked downstairs for my first class. To my surprise I was greeted by James Hicks aka Joshua Jackson, who was my Humanities teacher when I studied abroad my sophomore year. Three hours of American History was absolute torture. Hicks jokes and sarcastic wit have improved since the last time I saw him. Although he is a bit more boring because he doesn't get very antsy anymore. Hicks used to be ADDICTED to cigarettes. He used to rock back and forth in his chair and always look at the clock to see when it was break. He told me in class that he has been clean from cigarettes for 4 weeks now. So long long breaks.


After class Elo, Emily, Katie, Maeve, Elizabeth and me went out to Westminster. It was such a nice and sunny day to be outside walking around. We went to take pictures of Big Ben, the London Eye and Westminster Abbey. After that we walked to St. James' Park. The others read for our History class while I layed down in the grass listening to Jimmy Buffett and Jimmy Eat World. It was nice to relax and listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment