Friday, May 14, 2010

A Single Man

Why do we exist? What is it that we live for?

Can we ever truly know the answers to these questions? <----The real question to ask yourself.

I just finished watching A Single Man starring Colin Firth. It is about a man who goes about his day in Los Angeles during the 1960's after finding out that his partner has died.

There are three great things about this movie:

1. Colin Firth

Who doesn't love an English accent? And that smile, look at his smile.

2. Matthew Goode

Although he doesn't have a big role in the movie, his cameo appearances always made my heart melt. And who doesn't love an English accent?

3. Nicholas Hoult

I love the show Skins, although I never liked Nicholas' character Tony. In A Single Man I fell in love with his boyish charm (always saying yes sir, no sir) and piercing blue eyes. I even loved him with his orange spray tan (it just made his eyes pop even more). And who doesn't love an English accent?

I think I am seeing a pattern here. Good thing I am in London so I can search for my own man with an English accent or one of the men above.

No comments:

Post a Comment