We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.
Chelsea won the FC Championship yesterday, beating Portsmouth 1-0. This is a double win for Chelsea as they won last year's championship as well. South Ken went blue and white today, the team's official colors, as people were heading to Parsons Green for the Chelsea FC Victory Parade.
Laura, Spencer and I joined in on the days festivities. We took the tube to Pulham Broadway (there were so many little boys dressed up in their Chelsea uniforms with cleats and everything, so cute ) and followed the crowds of people to Parsons Green. We didn't exactly know where we were going so having thousands of people dressed in blue and white lead the way, was very helpful. We walked to a park where we waited for the truck filled with Chelsea players to pull up. Chants began such as the one I included above, so we knew exactly when the team had arrived.
I am so freaking jealous!!! I watched the FA Cup final yesterday. Soooo good
ReplyDelete