Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shopping, Music Therapy



So today my parents came up to Malibu so we could go to lunch for my brother Ruairi's birthday. Before we met up with him and his Sigma Chi brothers my parents and I did a little shopping for my birthday. I was struggling this morning; I worked last night and working with 30 three to seven year olds is exhausting. It was rough to get out of bed and start getting ready for the day. We went to Westfield Mall off of Topanga. I am not a shopper to begin with...I love clothes and fashion but I do not like spending hours on end shopping. I go in with a general idea of what I want and get out. So being tired + sick + the mall = not a good combo. When I went in to Forever 21 the song "Don't Upset the Rhythm" by the Noisettes came on. It is a song that is very fun and upbeat. It is crazy how much listening to music can change your mood. I actually felt like I had more energy after I heard the song. If you are ever struggling in the morning, play this song. Go baby, go baby, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment