Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rocco

My roommates and I got a kitten about a month after we moved into our apartment. I am an animal person so I am obsessed with our baby Rocco. My friends make fun of me because I treat him as if he is my child, but he is. Rocco is the one who wakes me up in the morning...even if my alarm didn't go off yet. He jumps on me and puts his paw on my cheek. He follows me around everywhere, even when I am trying to get ready for school. When I am at the sink he jumps up and then stretches up against my chest and rubs his face against mine. Even as I am writing this, he is lying in my arms (it is difficult to type). I am writing about Rocco because I was going through my pictures and discovered that he is getting so big. My friends always say that every time they come over but since I am with him everyday, I never really notice the change. See for yourself how big he is...




Rocco is 8 months old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment