Thursday, January 21, 2010

One of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days...just one of those bad days? Not that anything bad really happened today, but I got home not feeling like myself. I was really irritable when I got home, everything just seemed to bother me. I got in an argument with one of my roommates, no one emptied the dishwasher so I had to do it (again) and my phone hasn't been working. This is exactly why I started this blog...so that I can vent to myself. I tried venting to my roommate but he just played devil's advocate but I wasn't looking for that. I just wanted him to agree with me. If you know we at all, you should know that when I get angry you should just agree with everything I say. Even if you don't agree or what I am saying doesn't make sense. Because if you don't, I will just get more upset.
The weather probably doesn't help either. I love the rain, but I love the rain when I can be all cozy and warm at home. The change in weather always seems to throw me off. It's like when you are running late to your first class but somehow you feel as if you are running late to all your classes. Just because you aren't on time to your first class doesn't mean that you will be late to your other classes though somehow it just manages to feel that way.
I hope I get out of this funk soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment