This weekend, a couple of friends and I went up to my cabin in Lake Arrowhead. Since it was a three day weekend, we decided that we could afford taking a few days off from being in school mode and finish our homework on our extra day off. The weather was so nice, a bit chilly but we were fortunate enough to miss the big rain storm that is going on right now as I write this.
We had a lot of fun. We played games such as Cranium (team boys won), Disney Scene It (I won) and of course beer pong (team girls won). During the day we went to the village to feed the ducks and at night me made s'mores and relaxed in the jacuzzi.
All in all: The weekend away was a success! Nothing beats sleeping in, having fun, and enjoying life with great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment