Friday, October 7, 2011

Compliments

Not too long ago, I was telling my mom that I really missed my 7th graders at Colina Middle School because they were so sweet and always gave me compliments. I always graciously accepted the compliments because I love fashion and I do take the time to plan my outfits. High school students are a whole different story. They don’t care about what you wear (you can tell by the outfits they come to school in). If they did like your outfit, or headband, or whatever- they would never tell you. They are just too cool. But today I not only got one, but TWO compliments on my outfit. This was especially pleasing because one of the students is an AVID senior and the AVID seniors currently hate me. I am not sure why they particularly liked this outfit…I did not plan this one at all. I was running late and threw it on.
Forever 21 tan sheer blouse, belt, black bell bottom pants, brown vintage Nine West ankle boots, Ray Ban Wayfarers

No comments:

Post a Comment