I am writing about my life, thoughts and concerns. Who is here to listen?
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Fall Fest
I cannot WAIT for Halloween. My bestie Bree and I are in preparation for our Fall Festive weekend. On Friday we will be going to our high school’s football game followed by a stop at Starbucks for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. This was a weekly routine we had in the fall during our good ol’ high school days. Saturday we will be babysitting for one of her neighbors so we are going to make pumpkin cupcakes with some spooooky decorations on top. I also want to try and make Halloween Bark like the one here. Sunday we will be going to a pumpkin patch and have a relaxing day carving our pumpkins and watching Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas by the fire. Which then leads us to Monday….pass out candy to trick-or-treaters, make caramel apples and watch Hocus Pocus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment