School-wise I am taking two English classes and two Education classes. I enjoy one of my English classes and one of my Education classes, mainly because I have had the professors before so I understand their style of teaching. My other classes on the other hand, it takes hammers and nails to get me to go to class. My English professor is new to Pepperdine so she doesn't know the Pepperdine culture which includes a ten minute break during class. I'm sorry but I can't sit and listen about linguistics for two hours. My other professor is a narcissist who thinks he knows all, which he doesn't. On another school-related note, I am doing my part-time student teaching at Colina Middle School in Thousand Oaks which I absolutely love. I never considered teaching middle schoolers because they are at such an awkward age, but they really have character. Granted they are still immature and think they know everything, but I can always count of them to keep things interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment