
The first person who came to mine for me based on looks was Rachel Bilson. I was thinking of actresses who are short and have brown hair. She has been lucky enough to have been tied to actors like Adam Brody (and famous character/alter ego Seth Cohen) and Hayden Christenson (two actors who I absolutely love). I also love Rachel's bohemian style...always in Ray Bans and a knit beanie.
Then I began to think more and once I said the name out loud everyone was in simultaneous agreement. The actress who I would really like to play me is Kristen Stewart.

I know that a lot of people aren't a fan of her acting because of her portrayal of Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga, but I recommend watching her indie films such as CakeEaters or The Runaways. She really has the dark, moody persona down.

The reason why I am such a fan of Kristen Stewart is because she is so real. She is so awkward and clumsy (remember the 2009 MTV Video Awards?)I think she is someone that all girls can relate to. She seems so down to earth with her vintage rocker tees and converse shoes.
Plus if she played me...my boyfriend would be Robert Pattinson and who wouldn't want that?
No comments:
Post a Comment