Monday, November 19, 2012

The Junction


Read. Study. Write. Repeat. My life in Cambridge these past couple of weeks has been pretty uneventful because term is almost over, which means my paper deadline in quickly approaching. On Sunday night I decided to give myself a break and I enjoyed a concert at The Junction.
Man-oh-man have I missed going to concerts, especially ones that are held at smaller venues. Smaller venue concerts are obviously a lot more intimate and allow you to stand, literally, a few feet away from the performers. The opening act was a band called The Chvrches; they have an 80s electro-pop vibe. The main act was Passion Pit, and I have been fortunate enough to have seen them three times now. I love their energy and interaction with the audience, they really know how to put on a performance. Below is the song "The Mother We Share" by The Chvrches. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment