Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Weekend



This past week has been very stressful and tiring. I have a supervision tomorrow so I needed to get a substantial amount of writing done in order to present something to my supervisor. I also have to turn in my work for a presentation tomorrow that I will then present in front of my peers on Wednesday. It is a ten minute PowerPoint presentation on my thesis proposal and since I don't really know what my thesis is going to be about...makes the process of putting together a presentation rather difficult. Hence why I am updating my blog rather than doing work. Procrastination at its finest.

Yesterday was my friend Melissa's birthday so Mel, Ellen, Carly and I dressed up and had a nice dinner at a restaurant in the town centre. Eddie's had a Valentine's Bop so we drank and danced the rest of the night away. The DJ wasn't very good, but I was in good company so we still managed to have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment