Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Day at the Grove


On Wednesday I went out to Malibu to spend the day with Ruairi and Kiersten before flying back to England the next day. We decided to spend the day at The Grove, but not before stopping at Starbucks for some caffeine first. I cannot believe that I have only been to The Grove about three times! I mean I grew up in Southern California, in Los Angeles, yet never went there. That is just so sad. I have to make more of an effort to go there....when I am back in the states again, in 7 months.
We got to watch Maria Menounos film a segment for Extra and let me just say, the girl is not very good. I could not believe how many retakes they had to do, especially since she does this E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y at the mall. Of course, Kiersten and I were more interested in sticking around for the next guest on the show...Sean Lowe. That's right, the current Bachelor.
Ruairi, Kiersten, and I then enjoyed a nice meal at The Cheesecake Factory and a delicious (early) birthday cupcake from Sprinkles Cupcake. We made plans to have dinner at the Melting Pot with my mom and Beth so we made our way down to Redondo Beach. During the drive I played the parody that Walk Off the Earth does of Taylor Swift's new song "I Knew You Were Trouble" and Ruairi loved it so much that we listened to it over and over again for the whole ride (I kid you not). Check out the song below:

No comments:

Post a Comment