It is always a big dilemma for me when the two teams play one another each year. I love both teams, but when it comes down to game day, I generally cheer for USC a bit more. Unfortunately the Trojans lost tonight, but it was nice spending time with family and friends and cheering for America's greatest sport.
At the start of the second half, it began to rain. At first it was just drizzling but then it turned into absolute downpour. It reminded me of last Christmas when my family took a trip up to San Francisco to watch USC play in a bowl game. Being a Southern Californian I was definitely not prepared (I had a cotton sweatshirt on). Even though I was soaked I still had a lot of fun, though the last few minutes of the game Liz and I watched from the tunnel and tried to stay warm using the hand dryers in the bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment