I had a very artsy day with Mal and Mattie. First we had a photo shoot in Malibu. Mattie's family is hosting the Pepperdine Texas Send-off party so her dad asked her to take pictures in and around Malibu. We started south on PCH at the Malibu Pier then made our way down to Broad Beach.
After our photo shoot we decided to go to Michaels. Mattie and I got a lot of inspiration for the L.A. Renegade Craft Fair, so we decided to be creative ourselves. Going to Michaels is very dangerous. I wanted to buy everything. They even had all the decorations out for fall (which is my favorite season). I just love the colors: Red, orange, brown, gold.
Warning: I am going to go off on a short tangent. The reasons why I love fall. Fall means USC football, Halloween, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes and snuggling up by the fire. I am already planning out my Halloween/Harvest decorations.
Okay, now back to the arts & crafts. Mal and Mattie made some signs and artwork for their apartment in Villa Malibu.
I finally got to use the charms from my Grab bag that I got from Oh Hello Friend at the L.A. Renegade Craft Fair. I got some rope ribbon, buttons, patterned paper, stickers and 10 X 12 canvas. I also added some of my pictures from Shutterfly to complete my works of arts.
No comments:
Post a Comment