Monday, August 9, 2010

A Home at the End of the World


A Home at the End of the World. Starring Colin Farrell but not in his usual bad boy role. Instead, he plays a sensitive, lost and lonely man. It was nice seeing Colin Farrell in a different role, I definitely recommend this movie.
While watching this movie a thought came to me. I really wish I was born during the time of peace and love. During the time of Woodstock. The reason why this thought came to me is because the song Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane was on the soundtrack.

Immediately after watching the movie I... 1) turned on my computer 2) opened i-tunes and 3) bought this song.

I have had this song on repeat ever since. I have also been dancing around my living room, swaying to this song ever since as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment