I want to go back, like NOW!
It was the best weekend ever. It is closest I will ever come to fulfilling my dream of going to Woodstock...unless someone invents a time travel machine as my mom pointed out. The road trip there took us 5 hours (poor planning on our part)! Good thing Taylor burnt a ton of CD's to get us through the car ride.
A few of us stayed at our friend's house in Palm Dessert. Each morning we would go to the Madison Country Club and hang out for a bit before going to the concert across the street. The Madison Club is RIDICULOUS. It has everything...movie theater, spa, game room. And at every third hole there is a "Clubhouse" that has drinks and snacks. We definitely took advantage of our time there.
I cannot even begin to describe how great of a weekend it was. It was a million degrees outside but it was totally worth it. I am amazed that I didn't even get burnt or tan for that matter, oh well.
Day 1: The Avett Brothers, She & Him, Passion Pit, Them Crooked Vultures, La Roux, LCD Soundsystem, Imogen Heap, Vampire Weekend and Jay-Z with special guest Beyonce.
Day 2: Girls, The Temper Trap, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Tokyo Police Club, The XX, Hot Chip, MGMT, Muse, Tiesto, Sia and 2 Many DJ's.
Day 3: Mayer Hawthorne and the County, Florence and the Machine, Club 75, Miike Snow, Phoenix, Thom Yorke and Gorillaz.
The only down side was losing Taylor a million times (though the China Man hats came in handy a few times) and getting LSD liquid poured on me....no fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment