Tuesday, February 9, 2010

25 Random Facts

1. I shared a room with my sister Sarah for 18 years. She is my polar opposite, so you can only image what a disaster our room was. Hurricane Sarah came through every day.
2. One of my role models is my younger brother Ruairi.
3. Sophia Holman has been my best friend for 18 years and it all started when I tripped her in tap class
4. Kelsi and Caitlin would describe me as Peyton Sawyer from One Tree Hill….haha cynic cheerleader.
5. I want to teach Literature AP at the high school that is the King of the Hill, P-E-N-I-N-S-U-L-A
6. I love photography…I am considering making it my minor.
7. I am obsessed with USC Football…Fight on Trojans.
8. I love US Magazine and People Magazine….I buy both even though they always have the same stories.
9. I have many rational fears (though some people would call them irrational). I am afraid of street performers, clowns, walking on sewer grates, flying and doctors.
10. I love having Gilmore Girl marathons with Robin even though we have probably seen every episode at least five times each.
11. I love the fall….football season, pumpkin spice lattes, rain and Halloween.
12. You have not experienced Thanksgiving until you have had a Blackman Thanksgiving.
Nate tells the story about a time he stole the neighbor’s horse and somehow got on the horse backwards and road five miles.
13. Whenever I get upset I go to Torrance beach and forget my problems while listening to music and looking at the waves.
14. Living at 56 Prince’s Gate has been the greatest experience ever. The forty of us went from strangers one day, to family the next. I will always remember Fall Semester ’08.
15. Ally Barerra and I skype even though if we just talked out loud we could hear each other through our paper thin walls….wouldn’t have it any other way.
16. I always “slap kiss” the roof of the car when I go through a yellow light.
17. The one thing I miss about cheer is going to 7-11 to get slurpees at 5:51 with Bree, Sophia, Morgan and Sasha. Even though we always got yelled at after for being late.
18. I have a mental checklist that I go through every day before leaving my house/room. Kyle Frashier this one’s for you….Bye Mom, Bye Dad, Bye Sarah, Bye Ruairi, Bye T.J., Bye Ceirie, Bye Kaylor, Bye Moo Moo, Bye Rocco, Bye Bird, Bye Bird.
19. I am still traumatized from Eric stomping on the poor, innocent mouse.
20. When I first met my Pops he thought I was mute because I didn’t really talk that much….being shy is not a concept that Irish people understand.
21. I hate talking on the phone with relatives I have never met. It is so awkward and it happens every Christmas.
22. I love live music, concerts are my favorite.
23. When I was younger my dream was to be Peter Pan…Halloween three times in a row.
24. I didn’t get my ears pierced til I was 19 because I was too scared, it didn’t hurt at all (Sarah was wrong) so I went back the next day and got my second hole.
25. And my favorite color is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment