No one would guess that I have finals next week based on the fun, packed day I had (with no time to spare for studying). This morning I went for coffee with my wonderful little Taylor and in the afternoon I met up with Kiersten to go to USC last Spring Training Scrimmage. The game was a lot of fun, although I am a little worried about our offensive line. The defense was killing it with a score of 31-13. But I am not convinced that our offense is any good. Matt Barkley seriously needs to step it up. I never believed that he has what it takes to be a good quarterback. Everyone told me to give him the benefit of the doubt because at that time he was a freshmen and the 1st string. I tried. I truly did try to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, it is hard to do that when there has been no improvement over the last three years? Sure he knows how to snap a ball well, but he isn't good at making quick decisions under the pressure. I sure hope he can get his act together before the first game of the season against Minnesota.

After the game, I went home to get ready for my evening adventure. Nettie and I went to the Hollywood Forever cemetery to see Taking Care which was a 6 piece interpretive art show. The art pieces were each influenced by a different Explosions in the Sky song. When we got there we were given a map that "X" marked the spot where the art was. When we got there I was a little scared because I realized we would be walking around a cemetery at night. Once I saw everyone else enjoying themselves, I was quickly able to forget that we were walking around a cemetery at night.
Below is one of my favorite songs by Explosions in the Sky. The song is called "Your Hand in Mine."
No comments:
Post a Comment