I woke up this morning with the sound of raindrops hitting the ground. I wanted nothing more than to hit the snooze button and curl up in a ball under the covers. Sadly I had to wake up to get ready for the Alpha Phi Mother-Daughter Tea. I made it safely to school after nearly being blown away from the strong winds and as soon as the tea was over I came home, put on my pj's, set up shop on the couch and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon/evening under a blanket.
ABCFamily must have known that it was going to rain this weekend. They planned it perfectly with a Harry Potter Marathon. Thank you for giving me an excuse to lounge around all day. Last night I enjoyed dinner/movie date with my brother and this evening I have another date with the students of Hogwarts.
No comments:
Post a Comment