It's the most wonderful time of the year...and I cannot believe Christmas is almost here again. It's mid December which means everyone is cramming for finals, decorating trees and cookies and getting ready to go home for the holidays. I love this time of the year. I love the colors, the ornaments, the lights, ice skating and the time spent with family and friends.
I have already been to Candy Cane Lane once to look at all of the beautiful lights. I am sure that I will go at least three more times before Christmas. And of course I have already started watching my Holiday Favorites such as:
1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

2. Love Actually

3. Serendipity

I love ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas because I also get to watch Elf, Santa Claus and the old Christmas classics.
Last weekend I spent the day with my cousins Makenzie and Delaney. We had a quiet afternoon filled with holiday cheer. We watched Elf while having lunch and listening to the rain outside. Then we pulled the ornaments and Christmas decorations out and decorated the tree (which is one of my all time favorite things to do). Of course we watched Rudolph and drank hot cocoa too. I cannot wait to go home to decorate my own Christmas tree. I am the only one who does it in my family. I have my own theme and way of decorating the tree so most people stay away. Though I usually get the help from my Jewish friend Robin.
I am also looking forward to going to Lake Arrowhead for a few days. It is nice to experience what a real winter is like with snow. This 80 degree weather is fooling everyone...Christmas does not seem like it is only 13 days away.
No comments:
Post a Comment