Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Last Song






The Last Song, a movie about summer romance... a hypothetical, unrealistic, never actually happens in real life, romance. Even though it made me say, "Man, my love life sucks!" I still enjoyed the movie. It was a tear jerker, but it definitely didn't make me cry as much as the book did. Oh Nicholas Sparks, his writing always has a way of getting to me.

Miley on the other hand...girl, if you are going to be in real blockbuster movies (not that this movie was anywhere close to being qualified as a hit) you are going to have to take some real acting classes. I understand that you didn't need formal training to be Hannah Montana, but if you want to act for a living please take some lessons. I am pretty sure that I can act better than she did. How can it be so difficult to act like a moody teenager when you are one?



Recommendation: READ THE BOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment