I am writing about my life, thoughts and concerns. Who is here to listen?
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Winter Festivities
My winter break started with a trip to Disneyland. Kelsey (Sarah's little in her sorority) works for ABC casting and therefore gets free tickets to Disneyland. She had never been before because she is from Kentucky and I had never been at Christmas time so we both cleared our schedule and went on a Sunday. Both of us agreed before that we didn't want to be there all day, but I wanted to make sure we were there for the fireworks. So we went a little bit later in the afternoon (2 pm) and met princesses, went on rides, and watched the fireworks show.
A few days later my mom, my brother and his girlfriend, my cousins Cody and Kylee, and I went to the USC vs. Georgia men's basketball game. My cousin Kylee just finished her first semester at Georgia and with me being a new Trojan, my mom thought it would be fun to go to the game. It was except, USC lost in the final few seconds. Bummer for me, but a "Yay!" for Kylee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment